Whole Wheat Banana Bread is moist and delicious.The same method you can make muffins too..Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup honey or brown sugar
- 2 Eggs or 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Mashed bananas(1 ½ -2)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 ¾ cups wheat flour
- ½ cup mixed nuts, banana chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease 9*5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, add oil and brown sugar together with a whisk. Add the egg (or) baking powder and beat well, then whisk mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon powder and mix well to blend.
- Stir in the flour, just until combined. some lumps are ok.
- Add mixed nuts+banana chopped gently fold them now.
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon powder.
- Bake for 50-60 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 30 mins resting time to cutting slice.
- Whole Wheat Banana Bread is ready now.
- It will keep for just 2-3 days at room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.