White Vegetable Kurma ,South Indian Tamilnadu Restaurant style white vegetable kurma.It is so tasty and mild,since there is no spice powders in it.
- 1 Potato chopped
- ¼ cup Peas
- ¼ cup Soya beans(optional)
- ½ Onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 cup Coconut milk(2nd and 3rd milk)
- 1 cup Thick coconut milk(1st milk)
- 1 Cinnamon sticks
- 4 Cloves
- 2 Cardamom
- 1 Star anise
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 stick Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Oil as needed
- salt to taste.
For grind paste:
- 3 Green chillies
- 6 Cashew nuts
- 2 Badam
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds
- 3 Garlic
- First, we take green chillies, cashew nut, badam, poppy seeds, fennel seeds, garlic add a water to grind a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon sticks, cardamom, cloves, star anise, bay leaf and then add curry leaves.
- Add chopped onion and sauté till they turn light golden color, then add tomato chopped till mushy consistency.
- Add chopped vegetables and sauté for a min. add grind paste mix well and sauté for 3 mins and then add salt.
- Add 2nd and 3rd coconut milk mix well cook for 15 mins.
- Add 1st (thick) coconut milk mix well cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.