Wheat Flour Nei Appam, is a sweet dish made with wheat flour. Appams are very easy to make and also was soft and spongy.
preparation Time:5 mins
Cooking Time:10-15 mins
- ½ cup Wheat flour
- 1/3 cup Jaggery
- 1 Banana(small)
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut
- 2 tsp Rice flour
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- Baking soda a pinch
- Salt a pinch
- 8-9 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 -2 tsp Ghee
- Take wheat flour, jaggery, baking soda, salt, cardamom powder, rice flour, shredded coconut and banana.
- In bowl, wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cardamom powder, rice flour, shredded coconut. And then add banana mashed and mix well.
- In pan, heat to dissolves jaggery and 3 tbsp water. Cool down and keep aside.
- Filter it and mix well.
- Add 5-6 tbsp water and mix well. Mix idli batter consistency.
- Heat paniyaram pan, add 1/2 tsp ghee in all the holes.
- Pour batter into the holes. Fill the holes with the batter. Cover with the lid for 2-3 mins.
- Flip it over the other side with skewer. Cook uncovered until golden brown for 2-3 mins.
- Wheat Flour Nei Appam is ready now.