Vazhaipoo Kulambu, is one of the easiest and healthiest curry for rice.Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 1 Vazhaipoo (inside small flower) (Banana Flower)
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 10 Fenugreeks seeds
- 1 stick Curry leaves
- 8 Small onion chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ lemon size Tarmarind water
- Water as required
- ½ cup Coconut milk
- 3 tsp Sesame oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves and onion and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add garlic paste and sauté for a min. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and sauté for a min.
- Add tarmarind water to boil for 5 mins.
- Add vazhaipoo (inside small flowers only) and cook for 5 mins.
- Add coconut milk and cook for once blubbing.
- Vazhaipoo Kulambu is ready now.