Vanilla Pound Cake, easy recipe and absolutely wonderful. Cake has a delicate texture and i am so excited to share this recipe for moist and fluffy vanilla pound cake.
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 13 tbsp Butter
- Take sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, eggs, all purpose flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a bowl, add eggs beat well and then add milk and vanilla extract to whisk together and keep aside.
- In another bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add the butter and beat well and then add the half of the egg mixture and gradually add the remaining egg mixture in 2 additions beating about 30 seconds.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) for 10 mins. Butter or spray with a 9*5*3 inch (23*13*8 cm) loaf pan.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Smooth the top with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for about 55 mins to 60 mins or until the cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and place on wire rack to cool for about 10 mins.
- Vanilla Pound Cake is ready now.