Vanilla Cupcakes, is a very tasty cupcakes. This basic vanilla cupcake is one of the simplest recipe.Cupcakes are totally soft.Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 1 ½ cups All purpose flour
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup +1 tbsp Sugar (granulated)
- 3 Egg
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take all purpose flour, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, milk, baking soda and baking powder.
- In bowl, all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder mix well.
- In bowl, add melted butter beat well.
- Add sugar split 2 batches and beat until fluffy. Add vanilla extract and beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time and beat well after add second egg beat again. Then add the third egg beat well.
- Adding flour and milk alternatively like 3-4 batches. Now batter is ready.
- Line your cupcake tray with cups of your choice.
- Scoop the batter. Evenly fill cups with the batter.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F for 15 mins before you bake. Bake for 16-18 mins.
- Insert a toothpick into the cupcakes after 16 mins of baking, if it comes out clear cupcake are done.
- If not bake for couple of mins further.
- Vanilla Cupcakes is ready now.