Tomato Garlic Chutney is a simple,easy and quick chutney recipe.It goes well with egg dosa, dosa, idli.step by step method on the end of this post.
- 4 Tomato
- 15-20 Garlic
- 3-4 tsp Sesame oil
- ¼ tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder(to taste)
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Sugar(optional)
- Take tomatoes chopped to grind a puree. And then finely chopped garlic (or) crushed garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, garlic crushed (or) chopped and sauté for 2 mins or light golden color.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt mix well and then immediately add tomato puree mix well.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 10-15 mins. Lightly oil comes out. Open the lid
- Add sugar (optional) mix well.
- Tomato Garlic Chutney is ready now.