Tahini Sauce,is a mixture of tahini,lemon juice,garlic,salt,olive oil.This traditional Middle Eastern sauce is served throughout the middleeast.
- ½ cup Tahini (seasame paste) Tahini
- 1 Finely chopped garlic
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Olive oil (optional)
- Warm water as needed
- In a bowl, add tahini, garlic, salt, lemon juice, olive oil, enough warm water to achieve the desired consistency.this sauce is usually very thin.
- Rest for 30 mins and then use.
- Tahini Sauce is ready now.