Simple Potato Masala Curry, is a simple and tasty potato recipe.It goes well with a curd rice, sambar, dal, rasam and variety rices.
- Oil as needed
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder or (to taste)
- 1 ¼ tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 stick Curry leaves chopped
- ½ tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- ½ Big onion finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 6 Boiled potato
- ½ cup Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds,turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Immediately, Add curry leaves, onion and sauté for 2 mins
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a min.
- And then add salt and mix well.
- Add boiled potato mix well and cook in low flame for 10 mins.
- And then add coriander leaves mix well and cook in low flame for 5 mins.
- Simple Potato Masala Curry is ready now.