Simple Mutton Kulambu, its very simple to make a mutton curry.step by step method on the end of this post.Simple Mutton Kulambu it goes well with Biryani,Appam,Dosa,Saffron rice.
- 250 gms Mutton(goat/lamb)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- 10 Small onion chopped
- Water as required
- 2-3 tsp Sesame oil
- ¼- ½ tsp Pepper powder(optional)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
For Grind Paste:
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Cardamom
- 3- 4 tbsp Shredded coconut
- ½ tsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom, shredded coconut sauté for coconut till light golden color. cool down and grind a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add fennel seeds powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and add curry leaves.
- Add onion chopped and sauté for 3 mins.
- Add mutton pieces sauté for a 3 mins and then add salt mix well.
- Add water mix well and add grind fine paste mix well.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 25 whistle.
- Open the lid add pepper powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Simple mutton kulambu is ready now.