Simple Egg Masala, is a simple and quick egg recipe that can be made easily by bachelors who are new to cooking.
- 4 Boiled Egg
- Oil as needed
- 3/4 tsp Fennel seeds powder
- 2 pinch Garam masala powder
- 2 pinch Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Ginger paste
- ¼ tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds powder, garam masala powder and then immediately, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder mix well.
- Immediately, add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add tomato puree mix well and cover with the lid and cook for reduced tomato water.
- Thicken the tomato gravy and then add salt and mix well.
- Add boiled egg mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Simple Egg Masala is ready now.