Simple Chicken Roast,is a simple and quick chicken recipe that can be made easily by bachelors who are new to cooking.
- ½ lb chicken
- Oil as needed
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- 2 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ – ¾ tsp Pepper powder (to taste)
- ½ tsp Jeera powder
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Take chicken pieces, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, jeera powder, salt,ginger garlic paste, curry leaves chopped and coriander leaves chopped.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Add curry leaves and mix well.
- Immediately, add ginger garlic paste mix well and saute for 30 sec.
- And then add salt.
- Add chicken pieces and cover with the lid and cook for 15 mins and until cooked.
- Add coriander leaves mix well.
- Then add pepper powder and jeera powder and mix well.
- Simple Chicken Roast is ready now.