Schezwan Sauce, is a quick and tasty homemade schezwan sauce recipe.It goes very well with chicken lollipops.
- 4 tsp Oil
- 1 whole Garlic finely chopped(10 pods)
- 1 inch Ginger finely chopped
- 3 tsp Red chilli paste (5 Kashmir red chillies soak them in water for 15 mins and drained water to grind a fine paste using a little bit of water )
- ½ tsp Salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 3 tspTomato sauce(optional)
- Water as needed
- 3 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Vinegar(optional)
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger and garlic chopped saute for 2 mins without changing color.
- Then add red chilli paste and sauté for 5 mins or till oil starts leaving.
- And then add salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce and mix well and stir for a min.
- Add tomato ketchup and mix well and stir for a min.
- Add water, vinegar (optional) mix well and stir for a min sauce consistency.
- Schezwan Sauce is ready now.