Sambar Powder,Sambar Podi, or sambar powder, is a an important ingredient found in South Indian kitchens.Sambar Powder is very flavorful and aromatic powder.
- 3 tsp Coriander seeds
- ½ tsp Urad dal
- ½ tsp Gram dal
- 1 full tsp Toor dal
- ½ tsp Asafoetida powder
- ¼ tsp Fenugreek seeds
- ¼ tsp Pepper corns
- ¼ tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 full tsp Jeera seeds
- 4 sticks Curry leaves
- 10 Red chillies
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- Take a pan, coriander seeds dry roasted separately.
- Next , urad dal, gram dal, toor dal dry roasted and then add asafoetida dry roasted immediately separately.
- Next, fenugreek seeds, pepper corn, mustard seeds dry roasted separately.
- Then next, jeera seeds, curry leaves dry roasted separately.
- And then next, red chillies dry roasted separately.
- Cool down all these dry roasted ingredients.
- Add turmeric powder to grind a fine powder.
- Store the air tight container.