Saffron Rice is a dish made by saffron and white rice.Saffron Rice is found in cuisines of many countries.Its goes well with Non veg curries.
- ¼ tsp Saffron
- ¾ tsp Salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup Warm Water
- 1 ¼ -1½ cup water
- 1 cup Seeragasamba rice/Basmati rice
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Take warm water, add saffron and soak for 15 mins and keep aside.
- Ghee roasted rice- wash rice quickly, heat the ghee 2 tsp in a pan drop the rice stir continuously to the lightly rice smell comes out take it out.
- Add roasted rice in a pressure cooker and then add water and salt mix well.
- Add saffron with water mix well and cook for 1 whistle.
- 10 mins resting time to open and mix well.
- Saffron Rice is ready now.
- Roasted rice is suitable for only seeragasamba rice.