Pita Chips, is a just cut pita bread into wedges, brush them with a little oil mixture to baked.Perfect to pair with your favorite dip(hummus)!
- 1 Pita Bread Pita Bread
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 3 pinch Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder or fresh
- Parsley required
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles.
- Place triangles on lined cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, add olive oil, black pepper, salt, garlic finely chopped, parsley.
- Brush each triangle with oil mixture on the top.
- Bake for 7 mins, or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Watch carefully to burn easily.
- Pita chips is ready now.