Pepper Chicken is a very different from the other chicken curry recipes. To make pepper chicken with easy step by step method on the end of this post.
- 500-600 gms Chicken
- 3 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds powder
- 5 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3 ½ – 4 tsp Crushed pepper (to taste)
- 5 tsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
For grind paste:
- Oil as needed
- 1 Onion chopped
- Salt little bit
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- 2 small Tomato
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Shredded Coconut
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and salt and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for raw smell goes out and then add tomatoes and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add turmeric powder, shredded coconut, chilli powder and coriander powder mix well and stir, cook for raw flavours goes out.
- Cool down and grind a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds powder, curry leaves and chicken and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add salt, crushed pepper little bit and then add a grinded paste mix well and cover with the lid and cook for chicken done well.
- Thick gravy, add crushed pepper mix well and then add coriander leaves finely chopped and cover with the lid and cook for 2 mins.
- Pepper Chicken is ready now.