Pani puri is round puffed balls filled with potato mixture and served with sweet and tangy pani.
- Pani poori (available in grocery stores)
- Potato boiled
- Big onion finely chopped
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Omam murukku or chips
- Meetha chutney Meetha Chutney
- Mint chutney Mint Chutney
- coriander leaves chopped
For plating pani poori:
- First take your pani poori crush the top with your finger, this makes a hole.
- Place the mashed potato inside the hole, sprinkle some onion and coriander leaves on top, and then drizzle some meetha chutney, top with omam murukku (or) kara boondi (or) chips.
- Pour the mint chutney (liquid consistency).
- Done , now just gulp it.
- Pani poori is yummy.