Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala is a north indian side dish for chapathi,naan or roti.Paneer(fresh cheese) made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice (or) vinegar.
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Cardamom
- ½ tsp Ginger paste
- ¼ tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder
- 50 to100 gms Paneer cubes Paneer
- 1 tsp Kasthuri methi leaves
- Fresh cream(optional)
- ¼ cup Water
For grind puree:
- 1 Big Onion chopped
- 2 Tomato (Boiled and peeled skin)chopped
- 6 Cashew nuts
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ¾ cup Water
- Heat water in a pan. Add cross cut tomatoes at a boiling point and cook for 10 mins.15 mins resting time to cool down and then remove skin afterwards chopped.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and sauté for 5 mins and then add skin removed chopped tomatoes till mushy consistency.
- Add cashew nut and sauté for a min. add chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, sugar mix it well and sauté for 3 mins.
- Then cool down the room temperature add into the mixer and add water into the mixer to grind a fine paste puree.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom, bay leaf.
- Add ginger garlic paste mix well and sauté for a min and then add a grinded paste puree, chilli powder mix it well.
- Add water and cook for 10 mins.
- Add paneer cubes(heat oil in a pan.Add paneer cubes to sauté for a min and drop into the luke warm water) mix well.
- Garnish with kasthuri methi leaves.
- Add block of butter.
- Paneer Butter Masala(Restaurant Style) is ready now.