Paneer Bhurji is a quick and easy paneer recipe.Make this for paneer bhurji stuffed chapathi or to make a sandwich for the kids lunch box.
- 1 -2 cup Paneer scrambled Paneer
- ¼ Green capsicum finely chopped
- ¼ Red capsicum finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1 stick Curry leaves chopped
- ½ tsp Ginger paste
- ¼ tsp Garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- ¾ tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add curry leaves, onion and sauté for 3 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for raw smell goes out.
- Add green and red capsicum and sauté for 3 mins.
- Add tomato sauté for 2 mins.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt mix well and cook for 3 mins.
- Add scrambled panner mix well and cook for a min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Paneer Bhurji is ready now.