Onion Red Chilli Chutney, is a simple and easy chutney recipe.This is a great side dish for idli,dosa or even chapathi.
- 40 Small onion
- 1-2 Red chilli (to taste)
- 1 Kashmiri red chilli
- 4 Garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1-1 ½ tbsp Sesame oil
- ¼ tsp Mustard seeds
- 4 leaves Curry leaves chopped
- Take small onion,red chilli,kashmiri red chilli,garlic and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add red chilli and kashmiri red chilli and immediately take out.
- Add garlic sliced in a same pan and saute for a min.
- And then add small onion sliced and saute for 5 mins. And then cool down
- In blender, add red chilli, kashmiri red chilli , salt, small onion and garlic. Grind a fine paste.
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds until spultter. Add curry leaves.
- And then add grinded paste and mix well. Cook for 5 mins.
- Onion Red Chilli Chutney is ready now