Nethili Fish Fry, is one of our favourite dish.Perfect for appetizer or even as a side dish for rice.Famous South Indian restaurants serve this nethili fish fry.
- 1 lb Nethili Fish/Anchovies fish
- 2 ½ tsp Fish Masala Powder
- 1 full tsp Chicken 65 Masala powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Rice flour
- 1 Egg
- ½ Lemon juice
For Fish Masala powder:
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¾-1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp Jeera seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Chicken 65 masala powder
- Wash and clean fish with turmeric powder and lemon juice.
- In a bowl, add fish masala powder, chicken 65 masala powder, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, egg lemon juice and mix well.
- Add washed fish and mix well.
- Soak for 8 hrs to overnight in refrigerator.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop the fish pieces in oil. Fry this till crispy and golden.
- Drain the excess oil.
- Nethili Fish Fry is ready now.