Mutton Pepper Fry, easy south indian mutton recipes.Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 1- 1 ½ tsp Pepper powder (to taste)
- ½ tsp jeera powder
- 4 stick Curry leaves chopped
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Water as required
- 200 gms Mutton (Goat/Lamb)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- ¾ tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- ¾ tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- In a bowl, add mutton pieces, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, fennel seeds powder mix well.keep aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add curry leaves and then add mutton pieces mix well and sauté for 5-8 mins.
- Add water and cover with the lid and cook for 20 whistle. 15 mins resting time to open.
- Open the lid.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add curry leaves and then add cooked mutton pieces with water to add into the pan.
- Cook until dry consistency and then add jeera powder and pepper powder mix well and cook for 2 mins.
- Mutton Pepper Fry is ready now.