Mutton Liver Pepper Fry, is a very popular dish in south india.Making mutton liver fry mainly with pepper fry gives the best flavor . It is good for increasing haemoglobin levels in blood and many more.
- 1 cup or 1 Mutton Liver (Goat/Lamb)
- Oil as needed
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- 2 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ – ¾ tsp Pepper powder (to taste)
- ½ tsp Jeera powder
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Take mutton liver chopped small pieces, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, jeera powder, salt,ginger garlic paste, curry leaves chopped and coriander leaves chopped.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Immediately, add ginger garlic paste mix well and saute for 30 sec.
- Add curry leaves and Mutton liver and mix well. And then add salt.
- Liver leaves out water, thats enough water to cook liver. Once cooked (nearly 10 mins).
- Then add pepper powder and jeera powder and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves mix well.
- Mutton Liver Pepper Fry is ready now.