Mutton Keema Samosa, is a delicious samosa.Samosas are good but non-veg samosas are even better.You have to replace the filling of samosas.
- 1 cup All purpose flour/Maida flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- Water as required
- 1 cup Mutton Keema Mutton Keema
- In bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, oil and mix well.
- And then add water and mixed well to make soft dough.
- Cover with the lid and rest it for 2-3 hrs.
- Afterwards, take the dough knead well for 10 mins.
- Divided into 4 equal parts dough.
- Take one part dough and then roll it like a very thin sheet.
- Then cut into 3 parts like a 3 thin sheet.
- Take samosa cutter and then spread flour for all sides.
- Then place the 1 thin sheet on the samosa cutter.
- Stuff for filling mutton keema in the center.
- Apply flour mixture (all purpose flour+water) edge of the cutter.
- Fold and press it and then remove excess sheet.
- Open it and then places the plate cover with the cloth.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add 4 samosa pieces at a time into the oil.
- Deep frying for golden color.
- Mutton Keema Samosa is ready now.