Mutton Keema recipe or the lamb keema recipe is pretty quick to make. Easy and simple to make, it is the best mutton keema recipe.Its goes well with curd rice,dal rice or use mutton kari(keema) dosa.
- ¾ lb (350gms) Mutton Minced meat(mutton boneless)
- 2 ½ Big onion finely chopped
- 40 small onion finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- 5 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- 4 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- 1 pinch Cloves powder
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ¾ tsp Curry masala powder Curry Masala Powder
- ½ tsp(or) to taste Salt
- Water required
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pan. now add at a time fennel seeds powder, cardamom powder, cloves powder, cinnamon powder .immediately add a chopped curry leaves ,finely chopped big and small onions mix well and sauté till the light golden brown.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste mix well, add finely chopped tomatoes and sauté till mushy and oil comes out.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, curry masala powder, garam masala powder,salt sauté for a minute.then add mutton minced meat(boneless mutton) saute for 5 mins.
- Add a sprinkle of water and sauté ,water will comes out, covered with lid cook for 10 to 15 mins.in between we check its burn or not.
- Open the lid sauté for 10 mins stir continuously oil will comes out.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.