Mutton Coconut Fry, a tasty delicious non-vegetarian side dish.Mutton Coconut Fry is a south tamilnadu style of making meat with dry gravy and delicious coconut flavour.
- ½ lb (250 gms) Mutton small pieces(boneless)
- 3 tsp Sesame oil
- 5 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Fennel seed powder
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch Cloves powder
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder(to taste)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ Coconut chopped pieces
For Again :
- 35 to 40 Small onion sliced
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch cloves powder
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add fennel seeds powder, cinnamon powder, cloves powder, cardamom powder at a time. immediately add curry leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste sauté for a min.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, sauté and add coconut chopped pieces, mutton pieces mix well and sauté for 5 mins. Water covered with water that’s a water level. cover with lid to 20 whistles. take 20 mins resting time.
- Heat oil in a pan. add fennel seeds powder,cardamom powder,cloves powder,cinnamon powder,add curry leaves chopped, small onion sliced, sauté till the light golden brown.
- Add cooked mutton with water to sauté till the water dry out.
- Till the mutton dry roast consistency.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.