Mustard Chutney, is a very simple chutney and different flavour chutney.It goes very well with dosa.
- 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 ½ Red chillies (to taste)
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida powder
- 1 Big onion chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- ¼ tsp Mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp Urad dal
- 1 stick Curry leaves
- In a dry pan, add red chillies roasted and then take out and then cool down.
- In a same pan, add mustard seeds dry roast start spluttering and then add asafoetida powder mix well and then cool down.
- In a same pan, add chopped onion, salt and sauté for 3 mins and then cool down.
- Add into the blender and then grind a fine chutney.
- Transfer the grind chutney into the bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves.
- Add into the chutney.
- Mustard Chutney is ready now.