Mushroom Spinach Sandwich, serves breakfast or dinner with the sandwiches that are healthy and tasty recipe.
- 1 small box Mushroom
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 ½ -2 Onion
- 6 slices Tomato
- Butter needed
- Salt to taste
- Grated (or) Sliced Cheese (optional)
- Scrambled Egg (optional)
- 6 Bread slices
- Boiling water in a small pan. Add washed spinach to blanched for 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile heat a small pan, add into the blanched spinach to dry out the water and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add onion chopped, salt and sauté for golden color and keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add washed and sliced the mushroom and sauté for water evaporates and then add into the butter and salt and to sauté for golden color and keep aside.
- Circle shaped thin sliced tomato and keep aside.
- Scrambled egg (optional), cheese (optional) and keep aside.
- Take one sliced of bread and spread the butter and then place the bread in tawa (or) griller (or ) sandwich maker.
- Place onion to spread the bread and then place the tomato slices.
- And then place spinach and then add mushrooms.
- Place scrambled egg (optional) and cheese (optional) on top of it.
- Cover with the bread slices and spread the butter.
- Close it and then grill for 3-4 mins or till golden color.
- Mushroom Spinach Sandwich is ready now.