Minced Meat Biryani (Mutton Kothu Kari Biryani), is a easy to eat full flavour of meat biryani without bone recipe.Boneless mutton Biryani,Keema Biryani,Kothu Kari Biryani..
- 1 ½ cup Seeragasamba rice/jeera rice/basmati rice
- 3 tsp Ghee
- 2- 3 tsp Oil
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 6 Cloves
- 3 Cardamom
- 3 Bay leaves
- 2 Star anise
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 ½ tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- 1 ¼ tspCoriander powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 40 small onion chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- Salt to taste(1-1 ¼ tsp)
- 3 sticks Mint leaves
- 3 sticks Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp thick Curd
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ lb Minced meat (goat/lamb) / mutton keema
- Heat ghee + oil in a pressure cooker and then add cinnamon sticks, cardamom, cloves, bay leaf and star anise.
- Add Garam masala powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder. Immediately add onion and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 2 mins and then add tomato and then add salt mix well and saute for tomato mushy consistency.
- Add mint leaves and coriander leaves and sauté for a 2 mins and then add curd and sauté for a min.
- Add Minced meat (mutton keema pieces) mix well and sauté for 2 mins and then add ghee roasted rice mix well.
- Add coconut milk + water mix well.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 1 whistle. 20 mins resting time to open.
- Minced Meat Biryani(goat/lamb)/ Mutton Keema Biryani is ready now.