Masala Dosa is a stuffed dosa. In South India preparation of masala dosa varies from city to city.served with chutneys and sambar.
- Take a laddle full of idli-dosa batter. And add it to the non stick dosa tawa. and keep spreading in a circular motion outwards. Sprinkle of some oil.
- When the dosa gets slightly browned turn over to the other side.
- Turn the top side, Top of the dosa, spread out the masala in half dosa.
- Immediately fold the dosa. sprinkle of some ghee.
- When the dosa gets a slightly brown turn over the other side sprinkle of ghee.
- Masala Dosa is ready now.serve hot.