Marble Cupcakes, is a beautiful and colourful cupcakes. Marble Cupcakes surprise everyone with an irresistible medley of both chocolate and vanilla.
Yields: 14-15 cupcakes
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 ¾ cup All purpose flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder(unsweetend ) + 1 tbsp Milk
- ¼ cup Yogurt(curd)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- ¾ cup + 1 tsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- Take butter,all purpose flour,milk,cocoa powder,yogurt,vanilla extract,baking powder,baking soda,salt,granulated sugar,milk and egg.
- In bowl, all purpose flour and then add salt,baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
- In bowl, add butter beat well. Add sugar and beat well. Add vanilla extract and beat well.
- Then add egg and beat well. Add yogurt(curd) and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternatively like 2 batches.
- Now batter is ready now.Batter will be thick.
- Transfer 3/4 th of batter to another medium bowl.
- Take small quantity batter bowl. Mix in cocoa powder and 1 Tablespoon milk until combined. Chocolate batter will be extremely thick.
- Chocolate batter and vanilla batter is ready now.
- Line your cupcake tray with cups of your choice.
- Scoop the 1 tbsp of vanilla batter into each cupcake liner.
- Then top with a spoonful of chocolate batter.
- Then more vanilla batter on top until all batter have been used up.
- At this point you may swirl the batter together using a toothpick. Evenly fill cups with the batter.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F for 15 mins before you bake. Bake for 20-24 mins.
- Insert a toothpick into the cupcakes after 22 mins of baking, if it comes out clear cupcake are done.
- If not bake for couple of mins further.
- Marble Cupcakes is ready now.