Lamb/Goat Brain, is a tasty recipe and one of the famous non-veg recipe in tamilnadu.Lamb/Goat Brain goes well with dosa.
Preparation time: 3 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 Lamb/goat brain
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 12 Small onion
- 3 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- 1 spn Fennel seeds powder
- 1 Cardamom
- 2 Cloves
- ½ tsp Ginger paste
- ¼ Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Water
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- In a blender, add onion, fennel seeds powder, cardamom, cloves, ginger paste to grind a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add curry leaves, grind fine paste and sauté for 2 mins or raw smell goes out.
- And then add turmeric powder, salt, brain, sprinkle of water and mix gently and cook for 5 mins.
- Add pepper powder to mix gently.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Lamb/Goat Brain is ready now.