Hummus, is a food dip and traditional recipe includes tahini and makes a wonderful snack or appetizer. Serve with warm pita bread or veggies.
- 1 Garlic
- ½ cup Chickpeas soaked
- 1/8 -1/4 cup Water or as needed
- 4 tsp Lemon juice
- 3 tsp Tahini Tahini
- Salt to taste
- Pepper garnish
- Chickpeas soak for 8 hrs to overnight.
- In a mixer, add chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, salt and add water to grind a fine paste.
- Transfer the mixer to a medium serving bowl.
- Garnish with pepper powder and parsley.
- Hummus is ready now.