Gobi Paratha (Cauliflower Paratha) is a delicious one of the most popular paratha in north india.Different pepole do in different ways.I made it this way.It goes well with a Garlic roasted raita.
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- ¾ cup+1/8 cup Water
- 1 medium size Cauliflower
- 2 Green chilli finely chopped
- 2 pinch Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/8 tsp Jeera powder
- 1/8 tsp Amchur powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 sticks Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Ghee as required
- Oil as needed
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, salt and oil mix well.
- Then add water to the flour to mix well and cover with the lid. Keep aside.
- Keep the dough atleast for half an hour.
- Grate the cauliflower, using a grater.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add green chilli, grated cauliflower, fry for 3 min and then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, jeera powder and amchur powder to mix well.
- Fry for 5 mins and then turn off the flame.
- Once cool down the stuffing and then add salt and coriander leaves to mix well.
- Transfer to the bowl.
- Roll a small sized ball of dough into thick circle.
- Fill the 2 tbsp stuffing inside.
- Close it towards the center as shown. Pinch and flatten.
- Spread to a thick paratha with flour dusting and cook it both sides on hot tawa over medium flame with brushing ghee.
- Press gently while cooking to get it done evenly browned.
- Serve hot with garlic roasted raita.
- Gobi Paratha is ready now.