Egg Gravy 2, is one of the best egg gravy.It goes well with variety rice dishes, Non -Veg biryani, Chapathi and Dosa.
- 4 Boiled egg
- 2 Big onion
- 1 Tomato ( puree)
- ¾ tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- 2 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 stick Curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion chopped and then saute for golden color.
- Cool down. And then grind a fine paste.
- Take onion paste, tomato puree, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder, garam masala powder, salt, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add spices powder and mix well.
- Immediately add curry leaves chopped and ginger garlic paste and sauté for raw smell goes out.
- Add onion paste and then saute for 5 mins. Add salt and mix well.
- Add tomato puree mix and saute for 5 mins.
- In blender, add cashew nuts and poppy seeds. Add water and then grind a fine paste.
- Add grinded cashew nut and poppy seeds paste.
- Add coriander leaves finely chopped. Finely, add boiled egg cut into two and then added.
- Egg Gravy 2 is ready now.