Easy Mutton Kulambu, is a simple and quick kulambu recipes that can be made easily by bachelors who are new to cooking.
- 300 gms Mutton(Goat/Lamb)
- 2 sticks Curry leaves
- 20 Small onion
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 2 Bay leaf
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 ¼ – 1 ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- Water as needed
- Mix in a bowl, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder, garam masala powder with a little water.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, curry leaves and small onion and sauté for 3 mins.
- Add tomato finely chopped and sauté for mushy consistency.
- Add salt and ginger garlic paste and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add spices powder mix and sauté for oil leaves separately.
- Add mutton pieces and sauté for 5 mins and then add water.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 18-20 whistle.20 mins resting time to open.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Easy Mutton Kulambu is ready now.