Curry Leaves Chicken Fry, is a very tasty and an amazing dish.Curry Leaves Chicken Fry, for all those who love the flavour of curry leaves and sesame seeds is also a good combination.
- 1 lb Chicken boneless
- 1 bunch (or) full 1 cup Fried curry leaves
- 2 tsp Rice flour
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- ½ cup Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Curd
- ½ Lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp Roasted sesame seeds
- ¾ tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- ½ tsp Jeera powder
- 1 Egg white
- Take Fried curry leaves, rice flour, corn flour, coriander leaves, curd, lemon juice, roasted sesame seeds, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, jeera powder and egg white.
- In a blender, add fried curry leaves, coriander leaves, lemon juice, roasted sesame seeds, ginger garlic paste to grind a fine green paste.
- In bowl, add chicken, grind green paste, chilli powder, jeera powder, curd, salt and egg white and mix well.
- And then add rice flour and corn flour and mix well.
- Cover with the lid and rest it for 8-10 hours.
- Drop in hot oil and fry till golden. It will take around 7-10 mins depending on the size of the chicken.
- Curry Leaves Chicken Fry is ready now.