Chicken Nuggets are one of the most commonly eaten dish in fast food restaurants.These are made either of chicken boneless or meat slurry ground chicken.The nuggets made of meat slurry are highly processed and unhealthy when compared to the ones made using chicken breasts.
- 200 gms Chicken boneless
- ¼ -½ cup all purpose flour
- Salt as needed
- ¼- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste(optional)
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup curd
- 1 ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- For Marination, in a bowl, add chicken, salt and butter milk for 2 hours to overnight. Keep refrigerated.
- Drain buttermilk it completely and sprinkle half of the pepper powder and spice powder. Mix well.
- In a Bowl, take all purpose flour all salt and rest of the pepper powder and spice powder mix well.
- Beat the egg in an another bowl.
- Take bread crumbs in an another bowl.
- Coat the mosit chicken in flour mixture ,then dip in the egg mixture. Then coat in bread crumbs.
- Repeat this for all the nuggets.
- Rest them for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot enough, shake off the excess crumbs and deep fry in oil until golden.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Chicken Nuggets is ready now.