Chicken Gravy is a very simple and easy to make.This dish is normal spicy mouth watering indian style chicken dry gravy.Tastes good with curd rice,dal rice,dosa or chapathi.
- 1 lb (450gm) Chicken
- 3 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Large Big Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste (or) 1tsp
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder (or) to taste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- 1 to 1 ½ tsp Pav bhaji masala powder
- 1 Tomato puree
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Finely chopped onions and add to the pan. Saute till they turn golden.
- Add ginger, garlic paste to the pan, mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Add tomato puree, mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Add pav bhaji masala powder,red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken, mix well and cook on high heat for a minute. add a little bit of water ,mix well and cover and cook on low heat till the chicken is fully done.
- Add chopped coriander leaves sprinkle and add to the chicken and mix well.