Chicken 65, is a deep fried chicken recipe. This is a buhari restaurant style Chicken 65. It was a dish introduced in 1965 at the Buhari hotel restaurant in Chennai.Originally,It can be prepared using bone-in chicken.We are lazy pepole, so prepared using boneless.
- 1 lb Chicken pieces
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 ¼ tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- ½ Egg
- Take chicken boneless, salt, ginger garlic paste, curd, lemon juice, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and egg.
- In bowl, add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- And then add ginger garlic paste, curd, egg and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add washed chicken pieces and mix well.
- Cover with the lid and rest it for 8-10 hours.
- Drop in hot oil and fry till golden. It will take around 7-10 mins depending on the size of the chicken.
- Chicken 65 is ready now.