Chicken 65 Wrap, is a delicious wrap recipe. This is a great recipe for lunch box. Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 2 cup Chicken 65 (chopped) Chicken 65
- Mint chutney Mint Chutney
- Cabbage or Lettuce
- Tomato finely chopped
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
For dough: 8 roll
- 1 ½ cup Wheat flour
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2tsp Oil
- 2 Onion sliced
- Oil as required
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- In bowl, add wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and oil. Make a soft dough.
- Roll it. Medium heat for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion sliced and saute for 5 mins. Add salt, chillipowder and garam masala powder.
- Add egg with salt and pepper powder beat well.
- Heat tawa, coated with cooking oil pour the egg. Add wrap on the top.
- Medium heat for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Keep warm.
- Add cabbage chopped, chicken 65 chopped, tomato and onion. Add mint chutney and cheese (optional). Roll it.
- Chicken 65 Wrap is ready now.