Cauliflower Peas Gravy, is a very flavorful and tasty gravy recipe. Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 1 small flower Cauliflower
- ¼ cup Green peas
- ½- ¾ Onion finely chopped
- 1 ½ -2 Tomato puree
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil needed
For grind paste:
- ½ Onion chopped
- 2 Garlic
- 1 Green chilli
- ½ -1 Red chilli (to taste)
- ½ tsp Coriander seeds
- 6 Cashew nut
- 1/8 cup Shredded coconut
- 1 tsp Fried gram dal
- ½ inch Cinnamon stick
- 1 Cardamom
- 1 Cloves
- In blender, add chopped onion, garlic, green chilli, red chilli, coriander seeds, cashew nut, shredded coconut, fried gram dal, cinnamon sticks, cardamom and cloves to grind a fine paste and keep aside.
- In a pan, boiling water add cauliflower, green peas and salt and cook till 80% done and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped onion and sauté for light golden color.
- Add tomato puree and cook for water absorbs.
- Add grind paste and fry in low flame, till oil leaves the sides of the pan mix and raw smell goes out.
- Add salt and mix well and then add cooked cauliflower and green peas and fry for a min.
- Add water and mix well. Cover with the lid and cook for 5 mins or done desired consistency.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Cauliflower Peas Gravy is ready now.