Cauliflower Masala, is a very tasty side dish.Cauliflower masala is easy and simple to make.It goes very well with chapathi,roti and naan.Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 Cloves
- 1 Cardamom
- 1 spring Curry leaves
- 2 Onion
- 2 Tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 ¾-2 tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom to temper. Add curry leaves and finely chopped onion and fry till transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 2 mins or until raw smell goes out.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, salt and sauté till becomes soft and mushy.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and sauté for raw smell goes out or until 3 mins in medium flame.
- Add cleaned cauliflower florets cut into pieces and add 1/4 -1/2 water and mix well.
- Cook covered in medium flame until cauliflower is done.
- Add coriander leaves and fry for 5 mins. Add more oil or water if needed.
- Cauliflower Masala is ready now.