Cashew Cauliflower Gravy, is a rich flavor and tasty side dish recipe for chapathi or roti.Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 1 Small Cauliflower
- Oil as needed
- ¼ tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes puree
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder (to taste)
- 1 ¼ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves finely chopped
For Grind Paste:
- ¼ cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 10 Cashew nuts
- Water as needed to make smooth paste
- In mixer, add shredded coconut, fennel seeds, cinnamon stick, cashew nuts and water to grind a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds and then add finely chopped onion and sauté for light golden color.
- Add tomato puree and mix well and cook till it get thick or oil leaves the sides.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt and mix well and cook for a min.
- Add washed cauliflower and mix well with the masala.
- Add water and mix well and cover with the lid and allow 90% cauliflower cooked.
- Now, add grinded masala and little bit of water and mix well. Cover with the lid and cook for 5-8 mins.
- Open the lid and cook for desired consistency.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Cashew Cauliflower Gravy is ready now.