Butter Murukku, is a simple, easy and tasty murukku recipe.Butter Murukku is one of our favourite snack.You must try this recipe.
- 1 cup Idli rice
- ½ cup Pottukadalai and then grind powder
- ¼ tsp Jeera seeds
- 1 tsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak idli rice for 2 hours and then grind a fine paste in grinder.
- In bowl, grind idli rice paste and then add pottukadalai powder, jeera seeds, butter and salt.
- Mix well and make ball shape dough.
- Take murukku maker insert into 3 star shape plate.
- Heat oil and squeeze the murukku in the murukku maker. Cook in medium flame.
- Stir in between to flip it and cook both sides.
- Cook until the bubbles and shh..sound ceases.
- Drain in paper towel and cool down completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Butter Murukku is ready now.