Butter Cookies, are easy to make and fabulous butter cookie recipe to share!!! Cookies are crispy, melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness, not too sweet and salty.
- ½ cup = (8 tbsp) Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and all purpose flour.
- In a bowl, add butter beat until smooth and then add sugar and beat until smooth about 2 mins.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well and then add salt and mix well.
- And then add flour and mix well and beat for 2 mins.
- Roll the batter into ¾ inch round balls around 30-35 balls. And then place the balls of dough on a parchment line baking pan.
- And then place in the freezer for about 30 mins (this will make the dough very firm which will prevent the cookies from spreading during baking).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 5 mins.
- Balls of dough are firm, remove from the freezer.
- Bake for about 12-15 mins or until brown around the edges. Remove from the oven.
- Butter Cookies is ready now.