Butter Beans Gravy (Cranberry Beans) is a very easy and super vegetarian dish.Butter Beans Gravy is equal to the non-vegetarian dishes.
- 2 cups Butter beans/Cranberry Beans
- Oil as needed
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 3 stick Curry leaves chopped
- 10 Small Onion chopped
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add fennel seeds powder, garam masala powder, curry leaves and small onion and sauté for 3 mins.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt mix well.
- Add butter beans/cranberry beans mix well.
- Add water mix well and cover with the lid and cook for 4 whistle.
- Resting time 15 mins to open the lid and mix well.
- Butter Beans Gravy (Cranberry Beans) is ready now.