Beans Egg Poriyal is a very easy and simple stir fry made with beans and eggs. Beans egg poriyal step by step method on the end of this post.
- 250gms Beans
- Water as needed
- Oil as required
- ¼ tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 stick Curry leaves
- 1 ½ Red chilli
- 10 Small onion chopped
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- 2 Eggs
- In a pressure cooker, add chopped beans and water covered by beans. cook for 1 whitsle. Resting time 15 mins. Strain out water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds crackled, add curry leaves and red chilli.
- Immediately, add chopped onions and sauté for 4 mins. And then add cooked beans sauté for 2 mins.
- Add salt and pepper powder mix well.
- Add 2 eggs broken mix well and cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Beans Egg Poriyal is ready now.