Baked Potato Wedges, are easy and delicious dish.Wedges are soft in the inside and crunchy on the outside.Baked Potato Wedges are better then deep fried.
- 2 large Potato
- 2 pinch Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- 2 pinch Garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Take large potatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, garlic paste, salt, oil and coriander leaves.
- In bowl, add all above spices and then add oil mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take potato, peel the skin and cut into the strips.
- Wash them and then use tissue paper or cloth to remove the excess water.
- Add the potato wedges into the spice mixture and mix well.
- Arrange them on baking tray.
- Bake them in the oven for 20-30 mins at 450 F.
- Flip them once after 15 mins to ensure that both the sides get cook properly.
- Baked Potato Wedges is ready now.